Fashion Junkie



"I think the idea of mixing luxury and mass market fashion is very modern - wearing head-to-toe designer has become a bit passe. It's a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It's all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels and up-and-coming designers all together." Alexander McQueen.



I am amazed by street fashion as well, the way people dress in the streest and what people dare to wear. Here you can see photos of people that is rocking the streets, Real Life Fashion.



March 14, 2011

Handbags Spring-Summer 2011 : My Faves!!

Is there a sin to have a bag addiction? Walking through stores just before Spring gives us the first flowery-fresh days I cant help but having the urge of obtaining a new light summery colour bag, and I am not saying it has to be an expensive 2,500 dlls bag, but at least something "out-of-the-ordinary" and I know all the top designers can give me a hand letting me know what is Hot and Trend for this comming soon Spring.
Finding bags that adjust to my badget is soo easy, it is easy just to go to cheapest store and grab a 10.00 dlls bag , but what it is important to me its not much about if the bag is designer-expensive or not , because I do not really go for either if it is cheap or expensive, I rather follow my instincts to see which one I think it is unique, trend oriented and says what I am trying to say with it, try to find the one that makes an statement.
Anyway, I went through all fashion shows and collections of my favourites designers and these are my Top Picks Favourite Bags for Men and Women for SS2011.

WOMEN
My favourite from all the bags this season  is this Chanel from the Cruise Collection, It is the iconic flap CC bag , but with different colours and tones that gives it a bit of a casual look.

Alexander McQueen and his iconic Skull Clutch

Chloe gold bag for those boogie summer nights.


Christian Dior , the fabulous Lady Dior Bag with a touch of pink and peach in a crocodile skin, Gorgeous!

Custo Barcelona and his charms.

Dolce And Gabbana , back to the 80's when Denim Bags were a hit, in love with this retro bag.

Givenchy , obviously leopard printing is ALWAYS IN, with white and black in cross shoulder bag.

Gucci python Bag, it might look a bit like a Hermes but I still love it.

Hermes Birkin , a classic.


Louis Vuitton Miniature, adorable!!!

Marc Jacobs

Miu Miu amazing electric colours.


YSL Muse it seems to me like an everyday kind of bag.

MEN
Balenciaga, the bag says it all.

Dries Van Noten mix with denim, sky, leather and hand-carry bag. Exquisite.

Gucci and his Hermes-like bags.

Jill Sander nautical-sailor trend (A big trend this summer, watch!!)

Louis Vuitton classic edgy style.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!!! Gucci all the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the. Louis miniature and the first chanel xoxoxoxo Mwah Becca. ;-)

    ReplyDelete